Most of the people this one is directed to aren’t smart enough to get it, and that makes it even funnier, in our opinion.
Nothing is better than a pre-teen playing on Snap while they rock this hoodie.
Okay, I lied; asking the kids wearing Nirvana shirts what their favorite album or song is and then watching them freak out because they know they can’t google the answer while standing right in front of you is legitimately the best time killer on the planet.
A graphic of two people walking across the street with their noses in their phones on a yellow yield sign-shaped background has text underneath reading “COME ON DARWINISM” that graces the front of a comfy gray hoodie.
Show off your trendy side with this Champion hoodie! The colorful print is on a 100% cotton shell. There’s a two-ply hood with a colored lining, an instantly recognizable Champion logo on the left sleeve and a pouch pocket (because WTF buys a hoodie with no pocket?! Is that even a hoodie at all?!) Everything comes together in this soft and durable hoodie that’s made to last, making it your new favorite clothing item!
• 90% cotton, 10% polyester (light steel is 85% cotton, 15% polyester)
• 100% cotton shell
• Two-ply hood with a colored lining (black hoodies have a light steel lining in the hood, navy – oxford grey lining, light steel – navy lining)
• V-notch rib detail at the neck, and half-moon insert at the back of the neck
• Tone-matching drawstrings
• Front pouch pocket
• 2×1 ribbed spandex enhanced cuffs and bottom band
• Embroidered “C” logo on the left sleeve
Model is wearing size M. He’s 6.3 feet (192 cm) tall.